Services that rejuvenate your skin and help counteract the signs of aging.
Services that sculpt and tone your body with little or no downtime.
Services that remove or refine unwanted hair.
Chemical peels quickly remove dead, dull cells to reveal smooth, healthy skin underneath. A combination of powerful acids breaks down top layers of epidermis to stimulate collagen production and help promote youthful skin.
- Deep exfoliation visibly brightens and evens skin tone, addressing sun damage, rough texture, fine lines, and enlarged pores.
- Varied types and levels of treatment allow you to control the level of peel for deeper and more noticeable improvement.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Lactic & Glycolic) improve fine lines, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation.
- Beta Hydroxy Acids (Salicylic) are anti-inflammatory to control redness and irritation.
- Retinoic Acid accelerates recovery time.
- You’ll feel tingling and warmth due to the powerful chemicals.
- 4-6 treatments every 4-6 weeks for maximum improvement.
- Sensitivity and swelling are normal and expected after treatment.
- Avoid the sun 5-7 days after treatment.
- Peeling will last 1-2 weeks after treatment before new, glowing skin emerges.
Microneedling helps clarify, smooth, and tighten skin by creating hundreds of non-visible channels in your skin that stimulate new skin cells. Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, this results in a dewy complexion and more even skin tone.
- Tiny needles puncture tiny channels in the skin which produce new capillaries and triggers increased collagen and elastin.
- Treatment results in plump, hydrated skin with improved firmness, decreased scarring, and a more even skin tone.
- Treatment depth can vary from 0.1-2.5 mm treating the epidermis to papillary dermis depending on desired results.
- Combine microneedling with PRP for bright under eyes, scar blurring, and smooth skin.
- You’ll be given numbing cream prior to treatment, so there’s minimal to no discomfort.
- You’ll likely feel pressure and a tickling sensation during treatment.
- Temporary redness, dryness, scaling, and slight swelling is normal and expected for up to 48 hours after treatment.
- We’ll provide you with a special post-procedure healing kit which assists with residual dryness and redness.
- You’ll start to see results 1-2 weeks after treatment.
- Treatment for melasma or scarring: recommend 4-6 treatments every 2-4 weeks.
- Treatment for anti-aging: recommend 4-6 treatments every 4-6 weeks.
Forever Young BBL
BBL is the world’s most powerful IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) device on the market. It sets new standards in treating skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage.
- The light energy delivered by BBL will gently heat the upper layers of your skin.
- The heat absorbed by the targeted areas will stimulate your skin cells to regenerate.
- This process will restore your skin to its natural beauty, making it clearer, smoother, vibrant, and younger looking.
- BBL energy allows your physician to treat age and sun spots, small facial veins, and many other skin conditions.
- Your provider's treatment plan will be tailored to match your skin type and your desired results.
Halo restores your skin’s youthful glow. Over time, sun damage and the body’s natural aging process can cause your skin to have sun spots, fine lines, and lose its natural, healthy glow.
- Halo isn’t like other lasers. As the world’s first Hybrid Fractional Laser, Halo delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same microscopic treatment zone. This dual-wavelength feature means that you can obtain great results with minimal downtime.
- Immediate Results.
- Minimal Downtime.
- Works on the damage you can and can’t see.
Kybella treatments dissolve unwanted fat without surgery, providing contouring and a permanent fix for the dreaded “double chin”.
- Kybella works by destroying fat cells. It provides a permanent fix as cells no longer have the ability to accumulate after treatment.
- It requires an in-office procedure.
- 2-4 treatments every 12 weeks.
- Full results 4-6 months after final treatment.
- Depending on the amount of fat in the treatment area, multiple sessions are likely required.
Our filler treatment will help plump lips, fill smile lines and facial folds, and fill out sunken areas on the cheek bones or chin. It results in an immediate, non-surgical reduction of lines.
- Our fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring ingredient, that helps restore elasticity and volume to aging skin.
- Fillers don’t impact muscle motion (unlike Botox).
- It can improve dermal atrophy (the thinning of your skin due to aging and sun exposure).
- It will help fight signs of aging and scars, immediately and in the long-term.
- Combining fillers with Botox will provide the most optimal results.
- You’ll be given numbing cream or a numbing injection prior to treatment.
- Treatment lasts 30-60 minutes.
- Results last 6-12 months, sometimes longer.
- Number of treatments required varies based on your aesthetic expectation.
- There’s minimal downtime. Commonly, there will be redness at the site and a bit of swelling that can last up to two weeks.
Botox is a non-surgical procedure that temporarily relaxes muscle contractions to restore the smooth, natural look of your skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance. It’s the most common cosmetic procedure because it works! You can always expect a licensed provider and certified injector at SkinCareMT.
- Botox treats “Dynamic Lines”, which result from years of facial expression and prolonged muscle use (they’re typically not visible at rest).
- Botox uses naturally occurring purified proteins to relax and soften stiff muscles and smooth lines by interfering with the nerve impulses that contract these muscles and cause wrinkles.
- Botox is injected right below the skin, using a very small needle, to help smooth and reduce the appearance of facial lines.
- When used as a preventative treatment, Botox can help prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Botox can also help “static” or deeper lines, but will require more treatments to soften them.
- Treatment lasts about 15 minutes.
- Temporary redness and slight bruising is common, however usually resolves within a few hours.
- Full effects of treatment can be seen in 5-7 days.
- Recommend repeating treatments every 3-4 months.
Forever Bare BBL
Forever Bare BBL (BroadBand Light) is the revolutionary new treatment that takes hair removal to the next level.
Using gentle, yet effective BBL energy to heat hair follicles, the Forever Bare BBL treatment is as comfortable as a hot stone massage. The result is hair removal that’s more comfortable, safer, and faster than other traditional treatments.